“Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him.” -
- Drama and Music To Make Us Think: Disability Hate Crime, Religious Persecution, Bullying, Relationships, the Holocaust, North Korea, Scapegoating of Minorities...
- BERT’S FLOWERS – a short story
- My Story 10 – my Eureka Moment
- learning crochet/teaching crochet
- My Story 9 – Repentance, it’s not what you think
Top Posts & Pages
Mental Health Writers’ Guild Member
MMM… Meditation, Mental health, Mindful crochet is proud to be a member of the Mental Health Writers’ Guild.
click image for further information concening the Guild
Tagsacceptance anger anxiety balance bible biblical meditation bipolar disorder borderline personality disorder change Christian mindfulness crochet DBT depression emotional coping skills emotions everyday mindfulness fear forgiveness gay god God's love grace healing Holy Spirit hope Jesus joy meditation mental health mindfulness mindfulness exercises procrastination recovery relationships religion resurrection Richard Dawkins science spirituality stress suicide thankfulness thoughts willingness worry
Jeff Goins – writerclick image for great advice for writers from Jeff Goins
Blogs I Follow