I've written a bit about mindfulness in the past. At the suggestion of Dr Partridge, I first tried it in January 2011. I sort got a bit off track because I didn't carry on beyond week 2 (of a 4 week programme). To the credit of the Be Mindful Online team, their system highlighted that I wasn't undertaking my meditations so they reset my account back to Week 1.
- Drama and Music To Make Us Think: Disability Hate Crime, Religious Persecution, Bullying, Relationships, the Holocaust, North Korea, Scapegoating of Minorities...
- BERT’S FLOWERS – a short story
- My Story 10 – my Eureka Moment
- learning crochet/teaching crochet
- My Story 9 – Repentance, it’s not what you think
Top Posts & Pages
Mental Health Writers’ Guild Member
MMM… Meditation, Mental health, Mindful crochet is proud to be a member of the Mental Health Writers’ Guild.
click image for further information concening the Guild
Tagsacceptance anger anxiety balance bible biblical meditation bipolar disorder borderline personality disorder change Christian mindfulness crochet DBT depression emotional coping skills emotions everyday mindfulness fear forgiveness gay god God's love grace healing Holy Spirit hope Jesus joy meditation mental health mindfulness mindfulness exercises procrastination recovery relationships religion resurrection Richard Dawkins science spirituality stress suicide thankfulness thoughts willingness worry
Jeff Goins – writerclick image for great advice for writers from Jeff Goins
Blogs I Follow